Framed Photo Prints
- Sizes: 8x8″, 8x10″, 10x10″, 10x12″, 11x14″, 12x12″, 12x18″, 16x16″, 16x20″, 20x20″, 20x24″, 20x30″, 30x40″.
- All 1.25″ Thickness.
- Options: White Wood, Black Wood.
- Material or Use: Comes ready to hang. Real Wood!
- Care: Scratch-resistant. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Packaging: Smaller Sizes- Clear poly bag, bubble wrapped, thin corrugated cardboard to protect corners and boxed.
- Larger Sizes- Clear poly bag, bubble wrapped, styrofoam protected corners and boxed.
- Production time: 3-4 days
Framed Prints just as you want them
Professionally printed and framed photos just look classy, don’t they? Get some now, so you can hang them up on the walls really soon.
Here are just a few reasons why you should get framed prints from Zuniquely:
- Highly customized: You can get a single masterpiece photo framed, or you can get a collage with up to 36 photos in them. You can choose whether you want a white frame or a black one. You can choose whether you want a glossy, lustrous, or metallic finish.
- Gorgeous prints: The color of your photos will be brought out, because our digital printers use archival, pigment based inks.
- High-quality frames: The frame is made of real solid wood, and fits perfectly around your picture.
- Choose the right size: Whether you want to buy one of these for your living room, your bedroom, or your office, our easy designer actually lets you see what a given size of frame looks like in those environments. That way, you can get the size that works for your setup.
- Ready to hang: No hardwarde and tools needed – these are delivered ready to hang!
- Low maintenance: Our prints are scratch-resistant, and you can clean them by simply wiping them with a damp cloth.
- So affordable: Have you gone into a specialty store to get a photo professionally framed? Try it, and you’ll see what we mean by affordability.
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed. We strive to make sure every customer is absolutely delighted with any product they receive from Zuniquely. But one word of caution. Please use really high quality photos wherever possible, and make sure you are being reasonable. For example, don’t use a photo that has poor resolution even on your computer screen, and request a 20″x30″ print of it – it’s pretty clear it won’t turn out well!